Tips for washing socks
Ordinary cotton stockings, soak in clean water for about 2 hours, and then rub soap with hot water knead wash;
Stockings, nylon socks, etc. should be gently rubbed in soapy water below 40° when washing, do not rub vigorously;
When washing wool socks, first cut the neutral soap with less alkali into saponification pieces, put them in hot water to dissolve, and then put the socks in after the water cools down, soak them, and then gently scrub them with your hands.
Bamboo fiber socks: The special ultra-fine pore structure inside bamboo fiber makes it have strong adsorption capacity, can absorb formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia and other harmful substances in the air, and eliminate bad odor. Self-cleaning and self-cleaning function: desugar and fat removal high-tech technology, stained with oil and water separation washing without washing supplies, after wearing the sun can be.
How do I wash white socks
1. If the white socks are yellow, they can be soaked in laundry detergent solution for 30 minutes before washing. For the milk stains on clothes, laundry detergent can be used for stain pretreatment, and then normal washing.
2. First put the socks in the water to knead a few times, do not put any detergent; Then wring out, the toothpaste on the most dirty part of the most difficult to clean, to coat a little oh; Then let it sit for at least five minutes, and you’ll be able to wash it off easily with soap. No more trouble with white socks. Give it a try!
3. Rice water: Rice water is a natural detergent and stain removal agent in the kitchen. Dirty white socks will be washed after being soaked in rice water for 20 minutes, and it will be easy to clean.
4. Washing powder and soap: after the white socks become yellow, first soak with washing powder for about 10 minutes, then rub a few times with your hands, and then rinse 2 times, and then soak with soap for about 5 minutes (not in the water, directly on the soap on the line), and then rub hard for a while, wash clean with water.
5. Baking soda: Washing white socks with diluted baking soda can do wonders.
6. Bleach powder: Add bleach powder to the laundry detergent solution, and soak the white socks for 20 or 30 minutes before cleaning.
Post time: Nov-16-2022